Yale Assure Lock Touchscreen
What is Yale Assure Lock Touchscreen?
Yale smart lock with a sleek touchscreen with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth so it lets you lock/unlock, share access and see who comes and goes all using your app, from anywhere. For more convenience, your Assure Lock will unlock automatically as you approach the door and it will relock once the door is closed. You can lock, unlock or check the current status through voice assistants including Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, or Siri. It’s super easy to use and installs the yale smart door lock in minutes with just a screwdriver on standard doors.
Design and Features
- Smart Control: Remotely unlock and lock, and access the lock activity history tough the Yale Access app on your smartphone or Apple Watch.
- Voice Control: Connect your lock to your favorite voice assistant, it works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple HomeKit.
- DoorSense Technology: August’s exclusive DoorSense™ technology tells you when your door is open or closed
- Flexibility: With a touchscreen smart lock so you can lock and unlock your door without the hassle of keys.
- Lock/Unlock History: See who comes and goes from anywhere using the Yale Access App
- Wi-Fi Performance: Comes with the Connect Wi-Fi Bridge so there are no additional hubs needed and it works off your home Wi-Fi.
- Share Virtual Keys: You can share permanent, scheduled, or temporary access with your friends, family, and people you trust.
- Instant Notification: View a 24/7 activity feed, and receive real-time notifications, so you know who had access, and when.
- Privacy and Security: Yale Assure lock touchscreen offers data privacy and security solutions worry less with two-layer encryption, biometric verification, and two-factor authentication.
- Battery Drain Warning: Alexa can also provide notifications when your battery is running low so you can proactively replace them.
- Silent Working: The Yale Assure Lock Touchscreen is equipped with a silent motor to provide ultra-quiet operation.
What’s in The Box
- Yale Assure Lock Touchscreen
- Connected by August Module
- August Connect Wi-Fi Bridge
- August DoorSense
- Strike Plate
- Mounting Hardware
- Installation Manual
- 2 keys
Setup and Installation
Yale Assure Lock Touchscreen Review
- Smart Control
- Voice Control
- DoorSense Technology
- Wi-Fi Performance
- Share Virtual Keys
- Instant Notification
- Privacy and Security
- Battery Drain Warning
- Silent Working
- Lacks a normal keyhole
- Needs 4 AA batteries to operate
Specification: Yale Assure Lock Touchscreen
There are no reviews yet.