Wyze Outdoor Smart Plug
What is Wyze Outdoor Smart Plug?
Wyze Outdoor Smart Plug is two in one smart outdoor outlet, allowing you to plug two different devices into each outlet. You can quickly turn your devices on/off in real time, set and edit schedules, and see the status of your smart outlet from anywhere at any time through the Wyze smart application. Built-in photocell sensor uses the environment ambient light to automatically turn On /Off. It also has rubber outlet covers that can be used when the device doesn’t have anything plugged in to protect the hardware.
Design and Features
- 2 in 1 Outlet: Twice outlets, allowing you to plug two different devices into each plug.
- Long-range Wi-Fi: Confidently control outlets around your home with a Wyze plug outdoors extended WiFi range up to 300 ft. in open space.
- IP64 Weather Resistant: It can handle wind, rain, snow, and dust and operates from -4°F – 120°F.
- Automatic Schedule: Set timers, and schedules, and control it all from your phone. Turn On/Off at specific times of the day.
- Voice Control: Compatible with Alexa and Google home assistant to light up your block in seconds through your voice assistant.
- Energy Monitoring & Alerts: Wyze Plug Outdoor monitors the energy used and can even send notifications if the monthly consumption exceeds a specified level.
- Dusk-to-Dawn Sensor: Built-in photocell sensor uses ambient light to turn On /Off.
What’s in The Box
- Wyze Plug Outdoor x 1
- Quick Start Guide x 1
- Mounting Accessories x 1
Setup and Installation
Wyze Outdoor Smart Plug Review
- Very affordable
- Supports voice control
- Works with lots of smart devices
- Energy monitoring
- Independent dual outlet control
- Doesn't support Apple HomeKit
- Firmware update choked on installation
- Kwh scale usage meter won't be useful for most users
Specification: Wyze Outdoor Smart Plug