WISEBOT Smart Plug Power Strip
What is WISEBOT Smart Plug Power Strip?
The WISEBOT Smart Plug Power Strip bridge the gap between smart home devices and affordability with its easy-to-use design and performance.
Design and Features
- Smart Remote Control: You can control home devices plug in the smart plug power strip at any time anywhere.
- Smart Voice Control: Use voice commands with Alexa and Google Assistant which helps to free your hands and manage your home devices.
- Versatile: Compact design ideal for use for home, office, or travel.
- Timer Function: You can make a schedule to switch your home appliances on/off and pre-set your house lit before coming home.
- Surge protection: Features many safety protections such as V0-fireproof and UV-resistance, overload and short circuit protection etc, to let you use worry-free. Smart extension cord made of high-quality materials. Support 120V, 10A maximum load.
- Share Access: Allow your family members and friends to access and control your Smart Home devices.
- Group Control: Simultaneous remote operation of multiple smart life plugs.
- Different Sound Experiences: Active Room Compensation is Designed to be positioned up against the wall on a shelf or side table.
What’s in The Box
- 1 x WISEBOT Smart Plug Power Strip
- 1 x User Manual
WISEBOT Setup and Installation
How to connect the WISEBOT smart power strip with the APP?
- Plug in the smart power strip, go to APP and login, then tap “Add device” or “+”, then select “power strip”.
- Follow the APP instructions to pair.
- EZ mode – Press any one of the ON/OFF buttons for 5 seconds and wait for the LED indicator flashes fast, the reset is successful.
- AP mode – When fast flashing, then press any one of the ON/OFF buttons for 5s, the LED indicator becomes blinking slow
- The smart socket only works with 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi, not 5 GHz.
- Try to make your WiFi outlet and router as close as possible when first connecting, you can change the place after connecting successfully.
- When the socket changed the network environment, you need to reset, and then reconnect to the 2.4G network.(iOS 8.0 or Higher. Android 4.4 or higher)
- If the smart device can’t be connected to Wi-Fi, long press the On/Off button for 5~10 seconds to reset the smart plug.
WISEBOT Smart Plug Power Strip Review
- Includes 4 plugs
- Control with voice or app
- Easy setup
- Doesn’t support Apple HomeKit
Specification: WISEBOT Smart Plug Power Strip