WISEBOT Smart Plug Power Strip
Expert ScoreRead review
What is WISEBOT Smart Plug Power Strip?
The WISEBOT Smart Plug Power Strip bridge the gap between smart home devices and affordability with its easy-to-use design and performance.
Design and Features
- Smart Remote Control: You can control home devices plug in the smart plug power strip at any time anywhere.
- Smart Voice Control: Use voice commands with Alexa and Google Assistant which helps to free your hands and manage your home devices.
- Versatile: Compact design ideal for use for home, office, or travel.
- Timer Function: You can make a schedule to switch your home appliances on/off and pre-set your house lit before coming home.
- Surge protection: Features many safety protections such as V0-fireproof and UV-resistance, overload and short circuit protection etc, to let you use worry-free. Smart extension cord made of high-quality materials. Support 120V, 10A maximum load.
- Share Access: Allow your family members and friends to access and control your Smart Home devices.
- Group Control: Simultaneous remote operation of multiple smart life plugs.
- Different Sound Experiences: Active Room Compensation is Designed to be positioned up against the wall on a shelf or side table.
What’s in The Box
- 1 x WISEBOT Smart Plug Power Strip
- 1 x User Manual
WISEBOT Setup and Installation
How to connect the WISEBOT smart power strip with the APP?
- Plug in the smart power strip, go to APP and login, then tap “Add device” or “+”, then select “power strip”.
- Follow the APP instructions to pair.
- EZ mode – Press any one of the ON/OFF buttons for 5 seconds and wait for the LED indicator flashes fast, the reset is successful.
- AP mode – When fast flashing, then press any one of the ON/OFF buttons for 5s, the LED indicator becomes blinking slow
- The smart socket only works with 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi, not 5 GHz.
- Try to make your WiFi outlet and router as close as possible when first connecting, you can change the place after connecting successfully.
- When the socket changed the network environment, you need to reset, and then reconnect to the 2.4G network.(iOS 8.0 or Higher. Android 4.4 or higher)
- If the smart device can’t be connected to Wi-Fi, long press the On/Off button for 5~10 seconds to reset the smart plug.
WISEBOT Smart Plug Power Strip Review
Our VerdictThe WISEBOT Smart Plug Power Strip bridge the gap between smart home devices and affordability with their easy-to-use design and performance.
- Includes 4 plugs
- Control with voice or app
- Easy setup
- Doesn’t support Apple HomeKit
Specification: WISEBOT Smart Plug Power Strip
There are no reviews yet.