Sense Home Energy Monitor
What is Sense Home Energy Monitor
Sense Home Energy Monitor is an IoT energy monitor device that allows you to track, in real-time, your home energy consumption and even for specific electronic devices and appliances. Sense energy monitor will automatically identify devices in your home over time using advanced machine learning algorithms. You can get immediate notifications and update data for every appliance in your home, and see what appliances might have been running or left on. The Sense home energy monitor is one of the best and most popular energy monitors in the market today.
Design and Features
- Real-Time Monitoring: Track your electricity consumption in real-time, and identifies the patterns in your energy usage to be more informed, efficient, and secure.
- Notifications Alerts: Set custom notifications for specific and critical devices, like your good pump, sump pump, or flat iron.
- Device Detection: Sense it begins to recognize most appliances and other devices that use more than 60 watts. Typically, the Sense monitor detects up to 12 devices in the first month and 25-30 devices after 12 months of installation.
- Smart Integration: Sense can integrate with multiple smart IoT devices to give you more control and convenience.
- Voice Control: Control your sense energy monitor with your voice or inside the Sense app. It can be linked with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Hue, and smart plugs.
What’s in The Box
- Sense monitor
- 1 Set of Current Sensors (2 pcs)
- Power Cable
- Mounting Bracket
Setup and Installation
Sense Home Energy Monitor Application
Sense Home Energy Monitor Review
- Provides insight into your home’s complete electricity usage
- Easy installation in a few minutes
- No ongoing monthly fees
- Can take a long time to detect different gadgets
- Little expensive