Rainmachine Pro-16 Sprinkler Controller
What is Rainmachine Pro-16 Smart Sprinkler Controller?
The RainMachine is another DIY smart irrigation controller that lets you easily control your irrigation system, or use your local weather data to adjust watering times and shut down water usage. It’s easy to install, offers extensive water usage reports, and supports Alexa, Siri, and Google voice commands. It’s a solid smart home IoT device. The RainMachine Pro-16 Wi-Fi sprinkler timer is designed to handle possible conflicts, like simultaneous commands to the same valve or overlapping schedules.
Design and Features
- Smart Control: Control all your zones with your fingertips, set zone images and settings, and manually start, stop or pause the watering.
- Local Storage: All personal data is stored locally. Rain Machine continues to work and store data even when a Wi-Fi connection is not available.
- 16 Zones + Master Valve: Rain and flow connector. Wi-Fi & 10/100 Ethernet. 1. 77″ Color touch screen.
- Easy to Install: Simple step-by-step DIY instructions. The RainMachine installation is guaranteed to be easier than your old device.
- Weather Data Sources: The RainMachine gets weather forecasts from NOAA.GOV, Metno, Forecast.io, NetAtmo, or Wunderground Personal Weather Station for precise, real-time weather information.
- Start Saving Now: Depending on your climate, and if weather permitting, record water savings of up to 80% can be achieved with the RainMachine.
- WaterSense Certification: The RainMachine is certified number 9291, by IAPMO R&T authority, in 2019 for efficiency and performance.
- Local Interface: Unique touch interface on the device itself to start or stop a zone or a program.
- Voice Control: Automatically control your Rainmachine sprinkler controller through your voice, it’s compatible with Alexa and Google Home.
What’s in The Box
- Rainmachine Pro-16
- Mounting Screws
- User Manual
Setup and Installation
Rainmachine Pro-16 Smart Sprinkler Controller Review
- Easy to install
- Weather-based watering
- Works with Alexa, Siri, and Google voice
- Supports HomeKit
- Mobile app and web console control
- Lack of 5GHz Wi-Fi support
- Some IFTTT compatibility issues
- The mobile app lacks water usage reports
There are no reviews yet.