Philips Hue Smart Hub
What is Philips Hue Smart Hub?
Philips Hue lets you personalize your own personal wireless lighting and control your lights from your smartphone or tablet, or even with your voice from anywhere at any time. The brains of the Philips Hue smart lighting system, allow you to connect and control up to 50 lights and accessories unlocking endless possibilities through the Philips Hue app.
Design and Features
- Voice Control: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant.
- Smart Control: Control your smart lights and all your Philips Hue products from anywhere through the Philips Hue app, even when you’re away from home.
- Fully Automation: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights, and more.
- Smart Integration: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories, such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. You can also pair it with your existing Nest or SmartThings system for full home automation.
- Timers and Schedules: You can set timers for your convenience.
What’s in The Box
- Philips Hue bridge x 1
- Power adapter x 1
- LAN cable x 1
Setup and Installation
Philips Hue Application
Philips Hue Smart Hub Review
- Voice control via Apple HomeKit
- Simple setup
- Can connect up to 50 bulbs
- Hue bulbs are a little expensive
Specification: Philips Hue Smart Hub