Philips Hue Lily Outdoor Spot Light
What is Philips Hue Lily Outdoor Spot Light
The Philips Hue lily outdoor spot light let you simply enjoy the 16 million colors available to enhance the beauty of your yard or use it more functional for path lighting. Simply connect Lily smart outdoor spotlights to any standard wall socket to get millions of shades of white or color light in your yard.
Design and Features
- Smart Control: Use a Hue app, your voice, or smart accessories to control your outdoor smart lighting setup.
- Voice Control: Control your Philips Hue lights with your voice through Alexa, Apple home kit, or Google Assistant.
- Turn on the lights with movement: Add the Hue outdoor sensor to get hands-free control — walk by to trigger your outdoor lights.
- Simple to install: With our low-volt technology, you can plug your outdoor lights into the included low-voltage adapter.
- Versatile mounting options: You can mount it high up on a post for downlighting, nestle it into the flower bed to highlight a garden, or shine light up through the branches of a tree for a unique look.
- Easy to extend: Add more Lily spotlights to your setup with an easy-to-use T-connector, one of the features of the Low Volt system.
What’s in The Box
- Hue White & Color Ambiance Spotlight x 1
- Spike x 1
- Mounting bracket x 1
- Cable connector x 1
- Cable extension x 1
Setup and Installation
Philips Hue Application
Philips Hue Lily Outdoor Spot Light Review
- Robust construction will likely outlast the 25,000-hour useful life of the LEDs.
- Each power supply can support up to five lights.
- Great software and an extensive collection of companion products, indoors and out.
- Not terribly bright
- ZigBee has limited range, especially when the bridge is inside the house
- Little expensive
Specification: Philips Hue Lily Outdoor Spot Light