Philips Hue BR30 Smart Light
What is Philips Hue BR30 Smart Light?
The Hue BR30 Bulb with Bluetooth from Philips lets you control your light fixture from anywhere at any time with the white and color ambiance, provided here in a pack of two. Additionally, a connection to the Bridge enables you to control up to 50 bulbs away from home, you’ll be able to turn the bulbs on and off remotely, as well as create automatic schedules through the Hue smart application, and configure Hue accessories.
Design and Features
- Smart Control: Control your Philips Hue smart lights all with just the touch of a button on your mobile device or your favorite voice assistant.
- Automatic Schedules: Create timers and routines to automate your entire smart home lighting setup.
- Set The Right Mood: Style up your home decor with your preferred color accents or fun light colors.
- Energy Star Certified: Struggle-free, tinker-free, stress-free. No patience is needed—they’re actually simple.
- Control Up to 10 lights: Philips Hue with Bluetooth is the easiest way to get started with smart lighting, which allows you to control up to 10 lights in a room.
- Voice Control: Philips Hue works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, to control it with your voice commands allowing you to control multiple lights in a room or just a single lamp.
- Warm and White Light: Instantly set the mood for any occasion with 16 million colors of light with different shades of warm to cool white light.
- Smart Integrations: Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, HomeKit, Microsoft Cortana, Hue Dimmer Switch, Philips Hue Bluetooth app, and Philips Hue app.
What’s in The Box
- 2 Hue bulbs
Setup and Installation
Hue Philips Application
Philips Hue BR30 Smart Light Review
- Easy setup
- Excellent range
- Intuitive smartphone controls
- IFTTT compatibility
- Relatively expensive
- Lacks vibrant greens
Specification: Philips Hue BR30 Smart Light
There are no reviews yet.