Netro Spark Smart Sprinkler Controller
What is Netro Spark Smart Sprinkler Controller?
The Netro spark smart sprinkler controller is a smart irrigation controller which designed for effortless use in residential irrigation. It helps to reduce water consumption usage and keeps your garden more healthy. The Netro spark smart sprinkler controller allows remote access from your smartphone tablet or personal computer.
Design and Features
- Smart Control: Remote control and monitor your garden from anywhere through the Netro application.
- Plant and Soil Data: Provides a pre-programmed watering for different plants, soil.
- Water Restriction Alerts: Get accurate local weather alerts and historical climate data to minimize your water consumption.
- Valve Diagnosis: Onboard current and voltage circuit evaluation to detects the faulty solenoids on realtime and automatically analyzes the possible causes of the failure.
- Backup Programs: The metro spark has a backup program stored data locally when the WIFI goes offline, it will take over and keep the plants watered.
- Touch Control: Start or stop your irrigation system manually through the touch buttons.
- Backlight LED Display: See the watering current status and network activities through the backlighting LED matrix.
- Voice Control: The Netro spark is compatible with Alexa, Google home assistant and IFTTT.
What’s in The Box
- The Netro spark Unit
- Mounting screws
- User Manual
Setup and Installation
Netro Spark Smart Sprinkler Controller Review
- Alexa and Google Home are compatible
- IFTTT connected
- Netro Public APIs
- Wunderground PWS integrated
- Lack of water metering