NETGEAR WiFi Router (R6330)
What is NETGEAR WiFi Router (R6330)?
The NETGEAR AC1600 smart Wi-Fi router with dual-band gigabit delivers extremely fast Wi-Fi With the AC1600 Wi-Fi Gigabit Ethernet port and the high-power external antennas. This router offers ultimate performance in wireless coverage for HD streaming and online gaming for large homes. It is extremely easy to control it through the Nighthawk app which allows for easy setup and Wi-Fi management.
Design and Features
- Fast WI-FI Performance: Loaded with advanced technology MU-MIMO and 2 amplified antennas and advanced QoS, to get up to 1200 square feet of wireless coverage with AC1600 speed (Dual band up to 300 + 1300 Mbps).
- Connect Up To 20 Devices: Reliably connect different wifi devices to stream videos, play video games, surf the internet and connect smart home devices.
- USB Connections: You can wirelessly access and share the USB hard drive using the integrated 1 x 2 0 USB port.
- Smart Parental Controls: Set online time limits, schedule device internet access, pause device internet access, view site history usage, filter websites for free, and more.
- Built for Fast Streaming: Up to 1600Mbps wireless speed for demanding activities like HD streaming and gaming.
- Secure WiFi Connections: Supports WPA2 wireless encryption and a lot of security protocols Include Guest WiFi access DoS Firewall VPN and more.
- Easy to Setup: You can just simply connect your internet ethernet cable to the router and The Nighthawk App will walk you through simple setup steps.
What’s in The Box
- AC1600 Smart WiFi Router (R6330)
- Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide
- Power adapter
Setup and Installation
NETGEAR WiFi Router (R6330) Review
- Easy to set up
- Designed for connecting to many devices
- Excellent security
- Powerful parental controls
- Limited configuration options
- Middling speed and coverage
Specification: NETGEAR WiFi Router (R6330)
There are no reviews yet.