Lockly Vision Doorbell Camera Smart Lock
What is Lockly Vision Doorbell Camera Smart Lock?
Lockly Vision is a revolutionary smart lock with a built-in HD video doorbell, that positions itself as the most advanced smart lock on the smart home market today, that combines Lockly’s award-winning smart lock features and technology with the convenience and security of today’s most popular video doorbells, it includes a video doorbell and a fingerprint scanner for the future-facing gadget enthusiast.
Design and Features
- Doorbell Camera: Built-in HD video camera for live video monitoring and 2-way audio and recording. Greet people at your door all from the convenience of your smartphone.
- All-in-one Unlock Options: Fingerprint unlock + APP control+ Digital Password +Share key or code + Voice control via Alexa + Physical Keys + Family Mode.
- Peek-proof Digital Keypad: Patented PIN Genie technology which makes always shuffling number locations on the backlit keypad more secure, it nearly impossible to guess the access code, even if someone is watching when entering your PIN number.
- Lock/Unlock History: Stores all access history so you can check and track who is coming and going anywhere at any time via your mobile phone.
- Advanced 3D biometric fingerprint: 3D biometric fingerprint access is unlike other optical readers that can easily be tricked by using images of fingerprints.
- Create Guest key / Passcode: Grant one-time use or specific time duration access by issuing codes or digital eKeys remotely via your mobile phone to guests, dog walkers, or service people via a code or an ekey, even without an internet or cellular connection.
- Plug-in-play Connection: Plug-in-play Internet access hub seamlessly discovers the network and establishes the connection in a few minutes, all through the convenience of your smartphone.
- Voice Control: Control your smart lock automatically with your voice through Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- 2-Year Electronics Warranty: Universal fit, DIY installation. Fits right or left swing doors 1 3/8” to 2” thick. You can reach the support at any time if you have problems with installation or the App.
What’s in The Box
- 8*AA Batteries Included
- Vision connects and Door Sensor Included
- Drilling Template, Hardware
- Installation Instructions, Mounting Hardware
Lockly Vision Setup and Installation
Lockly Vision Doorbell Camera Smart Lock Review
- Embedded doorbell camera
- Fingerprint scanner, touchpad, and keyed access
- Quiet operation
- Pin Genie touch-screen code protection
- Local video storage
- Compatible with Alexa and Google Home
- Little expensive
- Clunky install
- No wired doorbell
- Horrid night vision
- Companion bridge must be wired to your router
- No option to set up an interior chime