KMC Wi-Fi Smart Plug Mini
What is KMC Wi-Fi Smart Plug Mini?
The KMC Mini Wi-Fi Smart Plug provides full wireless control of your lights and appliances and can be controlled remotely through your smartphone application. By using the KMC Smart app, you can turn your electronic appliances on and off, set away mode, and device sharing giving your whole family fuller and brighter features.
Design and Features
- Smart Control: You can remotely manage your KMC smart plug mini through your smartphone application.
- Voice Control: Control your Smart Plug Mini with Alexa and Google Home assistants. Seamlessly integrates with your existing smart speakers and routines.
- Scheduling and Automation: The KMC Smart app allows you to automate your connected devices based on conditions like time, sunrise/sunset, weather, device status, and more.
- Easy Setup: Simply download the KMC Smart app and follow the in-app instructions to get started.
- Sharing Access: With a few taps, you can also share control of your device with family or friends.
What’s in The Box
- KMC Smart Plug Mini(4 Pack)
- User Manual
Setup and Installation
- Step 1: Install the KMC Smart app.
- Step 2: Plug in the smart plug. You’ll see three quick flashes from the Power button, showing that the device has received power.
- Step 3: Now, open the app on your phone and click Log In.
- Step 4: Tap Electrical Outlet or Multiple Socket—depending on the socket.
- Step 5: The app will prompt you to turn on the socket and ensure the indicator light is rapidly blinking. Confirm that the device is on and blinking rapidly, and then tap ‘Confirm the indicator rapidly blinks’.
- Step 6: Enter your Wi-Fi password and wait for your device to connect. Once it’s connected, you’ll see a pop-up message that says Device Successfully Added.
KMC Wi-Fi Smart Plug Mini Review
- Voice Control
- Scheduling and Automation
- Easy to Setup
- Smart Control
- Device Sharing
- Lack of energy monitoring
- Doesn't support Apple home kit
Specification: KMC Wi-Fi Smart Plug Mini