Kasa HS300 Smart Plug Power Strip
What is Kasa HS300 Smart Plug Power Strip?
Is an affordable and simple way to control six electronic appliances remotely without the need to use separate smart plugs. It comes with three non-smart USB sockets, too, and integrates with Alexa and Google Assistant. It can monitor the energy consumption of any connected devices.
Design and Features
- 6 Smart Outlets: Independently control 6 smart outlets, and charge 3 devices with built-in USB ports; Ideal for controlling electronic devices in your home, small business, or home office.
- Surge Protection: Kasa HS300 smart plugs are ETL certified which protects sensitive electronics and appliances from sudden power surges that can occur during weather storms and cause damage.
- Energy Monitoring: Monitor from your Kasa smart app how much energy consumption of every device connected to the power strip; Check on each one and turn off the ones that are using too much power.
- Smart Control: Use the Kasa Smart app to control connected devices from anywhere at any time.
- Voice Control: Remotely control your smart plug and use your voice commands with Alexa, Google Assistant, or Microsoft Cortana.
- Set Schedules: Schedule collectively to turn on and off each outlet individually at set times throughout the day.
- No Hub Required: Kasa HS300 Smart Power Strip works with a secured WIFI 2.4GHz without the need for a separate hub.
What’s in the box
(1) Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Power Strip, 6-Outlets
(1) Quick Start Guide
Setup and installation
Kasa Smart Application
Download the Kasa Smart app to experience the full functionality of your
Kasa HS300 Smart Plug Power Strip Review
- Six smart sockets
- Simple to use
- Energy monitoring function
- Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant
- Doesn't support HomeKit
Specification: Kasa HS300 Smart Plug Power Strip