Kasa HS110 WiFi Smart Plug
What is Kasa HS110 WiFi Smart Plug
The HS110 allows you to control lighting and other appliances from anywhere with the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi plug with energy monitoring. Schedule connected devices to turn on when you get home, then power down when you go to sleep. Control each outlet individually or as one, set schedules or scenes, and even use voice commands with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, or Microsoft Cortana.
Design and Features
- Smart Control: Turn your electronic devices on or off from anywhere at any time with your smartphone using the Kasa app.
- Voice Control: Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Microsoft Cortana Supported devices for a hands-Free Experience.
- Energy Monitoring: Monitor the energy consumption of your plug-in devices and analyze a device’s real-time and historical power consumption.
- Scenes and Schedules: Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically switch on and off when away or set a scene for controlling many devices with a single button, like setting lights to come on at dusk or turn off at sunrise.
- Away Mode: Turns your devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home.
- Remote Access: Control devices connected to the smart plug wherever you have internet using the free Kasa app on your smartphone.
- Easy to Use and Install: Just connect the Smart Plugs to your Wi-Fi network and control them using the free Kasa App on your smartphone.
What’s in The Box
- Smart Plug HS110
- Quick Start Guide
Setup and Installation
- Protocols Supported: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- System Requirement: Android 4.1 or higher iOS 9.0 or higher
- Wireless Type: 2.4GHz 1T1R
Kasa Smart Application
Kasa HS110 WiFi Smart Plug Review
- Simple to use
- Energy monitoring feature
- Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant
- Smart Control
- Voice Control
- Scenes and Schedules
- Away Mode
- Remote Access
- Easy to Use and Install
- Bulky design
- No HomeKit support
Specification: Kasa HS110 WiFi Smart Plug
There are no reviews yet.