Hubitat Elevation Home Automation Hub
What is Hubitat Elevation Home Automation Hub?
The Hubitat Elevation is an advanced smart home hub that supports all the most common automation protocols and doesn’t depend on a broadband connection. It works with most of the major smart home platforms, such as Zigbee and Z-Wave to just about any Wi-Fi device that can be operated by Alexa or Google Home Assistant voice control. The hub can control Lutron Caséta devices, too, and with products in the discontinued Lowes Iris smart home family.
Design and Features
- Smart Control: Remotely manage your hub through the iOS and Android mobile apps including device control, dashboards, presence sensor, and management tools.
- Speed Performance: No cloud, no latency, no delays. Automations are processed locally through the hub for fast and perform home automation.
- Built-in Applications: Hubitat Elevation comes with dozens of built-in automation apps for customizing your smart home.
- Reliability: Local processing means your devices and automation work even when your internet is down.
- Security and Privacy: User data is stored locally in the hub for privacy and security.
- Built-In Automation Apps: Powerful built-in apps such as Rule Machine, Simple Automation Rules, Mode Manager, and Motion Lighting let you build your own unique automation for all of your smart devices.
- Device Compatibility: Works with a wide range of smart devices, including lights, speakers, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, smoke/water detectors, locks, thermostats, sensors, Lutron, and more.
- Custom Dashboards: You can customize the dashboards for each room and user for remote monitoring and control of your home.
- Geolocation/Presence Detection: Geolocation, so that you can run rules on the hub that take account of your location, and you can set the hub’s location and go-radius, select which hub the app should be linked to, etc.
What’s in The Box
- Hubitat Elevation® Model C-7 Hub with internal radios
- USB extension cable
- 3-pin power supply
- Ethernet cable
- User Manual
Setup and Installation
Hubitat Elevation Home Automation Hub Review
- Can control most smart home devices
- Everything is stored and executed locally
- Can be programmed through the app or web browser
- Works with Zigbee and Z-Wave devices
- Allows for complex interactions between smart home devices
- The hub requires a wired connection to your router
- Lacks support for Nest, Wemo, and Apple HomeKit
- Software is difficult to master
- Steep learning curve
Specification: Hubitat Elevation Home Automation Hub
There are no reviews yet.