Eyedro Home Energy Monitor
What is Eyedro Home Energy Monitor
The Eyedro monitor is a relatively easy-to-install digital home energy monitor, and a free web app offers a host of reporting options, including hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly electricity usage and estimated costs in real time, to help to find out how to monitor your electricity usage in your home, easy to understand and stay on top of your electricity spend.
Design and Features
- Remote Monitoring: See your electricity usage and costs in real-time from anywhere at any time from any web browser.
- Data visualization: High-resolution and insights data to visualize your energy usage with more clarity.
- Real-Time Monitoring: Maintains full 24/7 usage history Hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly consumption and costs.
- Bill Estimation: The Eyedro energy monitor will estimates through the historical data what your current electrical bill will cost though.
- Notification Alerts: Configure the alerts settings to get instant notifications of the power or of network connection failure.
- Easy Installation: Simply clip the sensors to the circuit electricity line you want to monitor. Once connected to the circuits just connect the eyedro unit to the Internet through Wi-Fi.
- Customizable Units: You can set and customize your MyEyedro units to view in Watts, Dollars, ampere, and more.
- Security and Privacy: All data sent over the internet are encrypted for keeping your information completely confidential.
What’s in The Box
- Eyedro EYEFI-(2,4) Module
- Current Sensors
- Low Voltage Power Adapter
Setup and Installation
Eyedro Home Energy Monitor Review
- Displays real-time power consumption and estimated costs.
- Easy to install.
- Excellent historical reporting capabilities.
- Bulky sensors.
- Only supports three sensors per module.