Airthings View Plus Air Quality Monitor
What is Airthings View Plus Air Quality Monitor?
The Airthings View Plus Air Quality Monitor is complete control over the air you breathe and the power to change it. To keep your family safe from pollution, the effects of allergens, wildfire smoke, viruses, and more.
Design and Features
- Smart Control: View your data anytime, anywhere, with the free Airthings App (iOS/Android) and online dashboard with graphs, notifications, and insights
- All-In-One Air Quality Monitor: The most advanced indoor air quality monitor measuring particulate matter (PM2.5), radon, VOC (airborne chemicals), carbon dioxide (CO2), temperature, humidity, air pressure, and pollen levels.
- Voice Control: Integrate with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa, or other smart home devices using the standard IFTTT.
- Customizable Display: In front to view all air quality measuring particulate matter pollutants that are outside recommended levels.
- Continuous & Long-Term Monitoring: Long-term monitoring is crucial to learn and understanding long-term exposure to radon and air pollutants and minimizing potential health effects.
- Dual Power usage: The power save mode for battery life is up to 2 years, or you can plug it with a USB.
- Hub functionality: Use Airthings View Plus as a Hub and expand your system and bring additional monitors.
What’s in The Box
- 1 x Airthings View Plus Air Quality Monitor
- 6 x AA batteries.
- 1 x USB C cable.
Airthings Setup and Installation
Airthings View Plus Air Quality Monitor Review
- Seven air quality measurements
- Supports Alexa, Google Assistant, and IFTTT
- Historical charts
- Easy to install
- Little Expensive
- Small screen with no backlighting
Specification: Airthings View Plus Air Quality Monitor
There are no reviews yet.