Airthings 2950 Wave Radon
What is Airthings 2950 Wave Radon
The Airthings Wave 2nd Generation is a smart air quality radon detector with an additional humidity sensor and temperature sensor, allowing you to improve indoor air quality overall. Monitor to ensure healthy indoor humidity levels and a comfortable temperature placing single-use radon test kits, this digital radon monitor shows daily, weekly, monthly and yearly measurements in the free mobile app. It can be paired with Alexa, Google Assistant, and IFTTT.
Design and Features
- 3-in-1 Smart Sensor: Smart radon detector that monitors radon gas all year round as well as humidity and temperature.
- Color Indicator: A color-coded visual indication of the air quality (Green, Yellow, Red) or connect to the App to get detailed results.
- Connected: Airthings Wave 2nd Generation has a Smartlink functionality, to connect to the Airthings Hub to bring the data online 24/7.
- Visual indicator: Color-coded, a touch-free visual indicator showing your current radon level.
- Smart Integration: You can integrate the Airthings 2950 with your smart home using IFTTT, Google Assistant, and Amazon Alexa.
- App/dashboard: App and online dashboard with notifications, graphs, and insights.
- Continuous Monitoring: Continuous monitoring of radon, temperature, and humidity.
- Battery operated, wireless: Battery operated, wireless connection via Bluetooth, and free app and online dashboard.
What’s in The Box
- Power indicator
- Glow ring
- Wave sensor
- Air inlets
- Battery compartments (observe polarity symbols)
- One-time battery tab
- Individual serial number
- Mounting bracket
- 2 AA batteries, inserted
Setup and Installation
Airthings 2950 Wave Radon Review
- Constantly measures air quality.
- Accurate readings after a week.
- Can be moved between locations.
- Measures temperature and humidity.
- Expensive compared with charcoal detection kits.
Specification: Airthings 2950 Wave Radon